These are the five biggest events going down in Leeds this fortnight

Your loan isn’t going to spend itself

Refreshers may be over, but that doesn’t mean the best nights of the term are behind you. Judging by what’s coming through Leeds in the next couple of weeks, the best is yet to come.
So drag yourself away from Netflix, get the beers in, and head out to discover the night like a 21st century Columbus.
If you snooze, you lose, so here’s a run-down of the huge events you need to get down to in the next two weeks.

Regression Sessions

When: Friday 24th February

Where: Canal Mills

The last one sold out. So did the one before. And the one before that.

Regression Sessions is back, and it’s looking bigger than ever with a Hippy Trippy Shakedown. Think wavy garms, peace signs, glitter, and a whole lot of touching to take you back to The Summer of Love. Expect psychedelic vibes, and beats to keep you dropping until the small hours.

Tickets are now on final release so don’t hang about…you can guarantee no other night will be as Insta-worthy.

Get hippy, get trippy…

Get tickets on Prelinks now

Dirty Disco

When: Friday 24th February

Where: Mint Warehouse

Playing his first club gig in Leeds since 2012, Green Velvet’s headline at Dirty Disco has already got  tickets on final release, and they’re going fast. Ready to bring you a mega set of his house and techno tunes, he’ll also be joined by one of the biggest up and coming electro/dance DJs, Detlef.

Want more? MASS will be taking over room 2 to play a 7 hour set of underground grooves. After hosting incredible parties with Molly & Cristi Cons, they’re quickly becoming one of the most talked about new nights in Leeds.

Pre-drinks playlist: Green Velvet’s Flash on repeat

Tickets for this one aren’t going to hang around

Download Prelinks and get yours now

De La Soul

When: Tuesday 28th February

Where: O2 Academy

How often can you say you finished off your day unwinding to a gig from a grammy nominated band? Not often at all, and tickets are still up for grabs…but for how long we couldn’t tell you.

De La Soul are anything but strangers on the hip hop scene. After more than 20 years of sell out shows and world tours, this is a comeback worth waiting for. Back with their first album in 12 years, And the Anonymous Nobody, the Academy is about to get blown away.

Expect fresh beats, as well as classics like Me Myself and I, and Steaks is High.

Pre-drinks playlist recommendation: 3 Feet High And Rising

Be the first to know when big names like De La Soul are coming through

Download Prelinks here

Good Life Tribal Dance

When: Friday 3rd March

Where: Canal Mills

Part one was ridiculous, and it looks like Good Life are upping their game to make part two even bigger.

The long awaited return of the Tribal Dance to Canal Mills is nearly here, and this time they’re bringing London bass artist Benga into their tribal jungle.

Back from his hiatus and playing one of his only sets this year, this isn’t a show you’ll be able to catch again any time soon. Find your tribe, grab the facepaint, and head down for nonstop beats on bamboo stages.

See who else is going into the jungle

Download Prelinks here

Rejuvenation’s 5th Birthday

When: Saturday 4th March

Where: Beaver Works

After November’s sell out event, Rejuvenation is back for more.

This year they’re turning five, so they’re going all out at Beaver Works to bring Leeds a 5 room, 5 stage all nighter. Tickets are already on final release, so grab them through Prelinks if you want to stand a chance of raving it up old skool style.

The lineup is looking massive taking you through Old Skool Warehouse, Hardcore Basement, Trance and Hard House…there’s no knowing where the night will take you.

Want more?

Prelinks show you the best events in Leeds every week

Find the best events, buy tickets and see who’s going