Bournemouth I’m sorry: People don’t like us shopping in our PJs

I’m two seconds from Lidl and I just need milk. What’s the big deal?

Only last month, I wrote how Lyme Regis House residents will find themselves often contemplating heading to Tesco in their PJs and that they should never be ashamed. However, soon they might not be able to. I’m outraged.

Off to Tesco I go

A ‘disgusted’ shopper posted on the supermarket giant’s Facebook page a photo of two women walking the aisles in their dressing gowns and demanded the store put a rule in place to stop people being able to do this.

He’s since taken down the post, yeah that’s what we thought.

Didn’t take it down fast enough did you?

One person in response to the photo said: “I for one find it uncomfortable to have to shop alongside people who spend their time taking photographs of strangers minding their own business rather than just ignoring things that do not affect them in any way.”

You tell ’em.

‘It’s only Lidl’ she said

Us students will continue to mope about in public in our PJs all we want. With Tesco, Asda and Co-op Lansdowne all within staggering distance from halls and Lidl about three seconds from where everyone lives in Winton- why shouldn’t we? Takes more time for me to get dressed than it does to get to the shop itself. Don’t waste my time.

No I won’t ‘get dressed’