Meet the Birmingham grad made famous by becoming The Cleavage Girl

Have you ever gone to Risa with remote control vibrators in?

hannah witton the cleavage girl youtube

She gets her cleavage out on camera and talks about everything from sex to her dissertation.

Hannah Witton, aka The Cleavage Girl, made a name for herself with her superhero alter ego which gained her BNOC status before she graduated last year.

The YouTube sensation, who studied History at Birmingham, was shortlisted for the Student of the Year award at the end of last year.

She told The Tab: “I was shortlisted for the Student of the Year after completing the University’s Personal Skills Award programme.

“It was amazing to have my activities and achievements recognised.”

Photo: www.rebeccaneedmenear.co.uk

The star has recently moved to London after a fairly hectic summer.

She continued: “I had the time of my life travelling and relaxing over the summer and since I’ve been back I moved to London.

“I’m working part time for a youth charity as an Assistant Multimedia Producer and I’m a freelance YouTuber.

“I got recognised the other day when I was hanging out with my sister.

“She found the whole thing so bizarre and just burst out laughing.”

But despite moving to the capital, Hannah still clings to her uni days – one of her latest videos is about her dissertation.

“I get ideas from conversations and life. Anything can spark an idea.

“To be honest, nothing much has changed since leaving uni.

“I recently made a video about my dissertation.”

She continued: “I miss the cheap booze and food in Birmingham. I mourn for Aldi.

“I also miss my friends who are still there, but mostly I miss the £2 pint.”

Hannah also revealed she once went to Risa to try out remote control vibrators with her friend.

She said: “A friend and I bought remote control vibrators and wore them in our underwear on a night out to Risa.

“We kept buzzing each other throughout the night and our friends just thought we were giving each other electric shocks. It was hilarious.”

The single gal is still enjoying being foot loose and fancy free, and insists she’s not looking for Mr Right.

“How can I find someone if I’m not looking for them?

“I just moved to a new city so I want to enjoy the single life for a while.”

Finally, Hannah wanted to share some advice to students.

“Freshers, make sure you join in and have fun.

“Meet new people and try new things.

“If you’re in third year have a schedule.

“You’ll be less stressed and have way more fun if you set time aside for work and time aside for play.”