Limelight worker gets club logo tattooed on his chest after losing coin toss

He picked heads and it came up tails

Limelight’s floor supervisor was obliged to get the logo tattooed on himself after losing a “silly bet”.

According to newly tattooed Kevin Henry, he and his co-workers often make bets to pass the time in work and this was one of those times. This week, Kevin was on the losing end when he was forced to get a tattoo of the Limelight logo.

Kevin told Belfast Live: “One time I had to go to Kremlin in full drag because I lost a bet. I don’t actually win that often so maybe I should stop.

“Me and one of the other floor supervisors are always making silly bets in work just for the craic and we were talking about how if we lost the next bet the loser should have to get the other person’s name tattooed on their body. Then we took it one step further and agreed the loser would have to get the Limelight name tattooed instead.”

A permanent tribute to chocolate tequila

When asked what big bet did he lose? A sporting result? A card game?

“It was the toss of a coin actually,” Kevin replied. “I picked heads and it came up tails, and then we decided to do best of three, and tails came up again, so that was it.” Less than 12 hours later Kevin stuck to his word and got his chest tattooed with the famous Limelight symbol.