Tomi Lahren wasn’t always trash according to this footage of her appearing surprisingly normal while hosting a show in college

tips

babe  • 

It was called The Scramble

Nowadays Tomi Lahren, Republican mouthpiece and conservative darling, is mostly known for her three minute rants or “final thoughts” on her show Tomi. But she wasn’t always the fast talking, climate change is bullshit, fuck all female politicians, white power Barbie that she is today.

In college, Tomi was supposedly actually pretty fun. She did funny tweets, she liked to party, she hosted and appeared on The Scramble, a TV show developed during her time at UNLV. Footage of the show was leaked on Twitter by Matt Gehring, who accused Lahren’s current persona of “pandering to an audience” and showed her lowkey liberal past in a series of tweets.

The tweets, which include videos showing Lahren’s opinions on gun control, Islam, and climate change, have been shared thousands of times since it was shared last month.

Responding to the suggestion that she might at one point have been more of a decent human being, Tomi tweeted: “I don’t know why y’all are thinking this is so scandalous, because I say this pretty much on a weekly basis … I do have a frustration with those who are living in this country and taking advantage of the greatest nation on Earth … something I said in college, something I probably said in high school, something I will say to this day.”

Thanks for clarifying hun.

@rosielanners